Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Fitzpatrick, P. E. (2004). The disarmament of God: Ezekiel 38-39 in its mythic context. Catholic Biblical Association of America.
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Across the State, spooky stories have been told from generation to generation. In this collection by acclaimed local storyteller, you will be reading with your lights on as you learn of the ghost stories that have taken place in your own backyard. Ancient stories of Pele, the Fire Goddess, to modern hauntings in burial caves, the stories will cause you skin to tingle and your breath to quicken.
Grant, G. (1997). The secret Obake casebook: tales from the darkside of the cabinet. Mutual Publishers.
Known as the authority on local ghost stories, Glen Grant captures hundreds of spooky stories told in the Islands. Ranging from short stories to creepy campfire tales to spook, warn, and terrify. These paranormal tales will linger in your mind for days after you are done reading.
Schwartz, A. (2017). Scary stories 3: more tales to chill your bones. Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
"More traditional and modern-day stories of ghosts, haunts, superstitions, monsters, and horrible scary things." - from publisherShelley, M. W. (2003). Frankenstein. Borders Classics.
Friday, October 9, 2020
In observation of Discoverers' Day, the Library will be closed on Monday, October 12. The Library will re-open on Tuesday, October 13, at 8:15 AM.
Although our OneSearch option is temporarily unavailable, you can still search our library holdings in the following ways:
- Click on the 'Library Catalog' link located at the far left side of the screen.
- Enter the title, author name, or keyword you would like to search for.
- Hit the 'Search' button and your results will populate.
Search Databases by Title
- To access our databases by title, click on the 'Databases by Title' link on the far left side of the screen.
- Scroll through the list of our database holdings, arranged alphabetically.
- Click on the database you would like to access.
Search Databases by Subject
- You can also search our databases by discipline (i.e. Nursing, Religion, Education, etc.). To do this, click on 'Databases by Subject' at the far left of the screen.
- Click on the specific field of study you are interested in.
- You will be taken to a list of databases for this subject.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and are working to resolve our OneSearch issue. If you need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your subject librarian.